Rodney D. Henderson, M.D., P.C.
Dr. Henderson is a board certified Orthopedic Surgeon who specializes in adult reconstructive surgery, performing replacements of the hip, knee and shoulder; as well as arthroscopic surgery and sports medicine. Dr. Henderson is certified by the American board of orthopedics (ABOS) and has been practicing Orthopedic surgery for 20 years. He has a special interest for direct anterior hip replacement and has performed over 1000 of these procedures in the last 8 years-achieving excellent outcomes and a high level of patient satisfaction. Dr. Henderson treats a broad spectrum of injuries. He is a San Diego native and understands the injuries, and the treatment process from the young active athlete to the degenerative joints of an aging population. He sees great success in helping patients of all age groups through the continuum of their care, be it conservative treatment or surgical care.
- Undergraduate: Point Loma Nazarene College, San Diego, CA
- Medical: Saint Louis University, St. Louis, MO
- Surgery Internship: Saint Louis University, St. Louis, MO
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: Saint Louis University, St. Louis, MO
- Advanced Direct Anterior and Revision Hip Replacement Training: University of Innsbruck, Innsbruck, Austria
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons (ABOS)
- American Academy of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS)